Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Task Two Subjects

  • What makes him/her interesting and unique? He's my father and what he sacrificed to raise me.

  • What sort of questions would you ask and why? If he wished he would had completed highschool or would like to get his GED or maybe go to college


  • What sort of problems do you think may arise for Task Two?  I think creating a conclusion and Thesis


  • What do you anticipate? Why?  I anticipate to find out what my father's view on education.
  • 1 comment:

    1. Hi Chris,

      I know that we talked at length on Friday about Task Two. How are you coming along on this now? Have you had an opportunity to talk with your father?

      While you have chosen a subject, what we need to focus on now is identifying a focus for the interview. What I mean by this is talk to your father about his MS or HS experiences. See what conversations come up. What is he most excited to talk about.

      I believe on Friday you mentioned your dad was a troublemaker. You might focus a conversation on why he acted out in school.

      Good luck!

      Ms. C

      ReplyDelete