Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Experience with reading and writing

Reading and writing have no played a very important role in my life. I normally read for enjoyment and never write unless it has to deal with some class. I know grammar, sentence structure, and punctuation is a big problem of mine. Before I took this course I was worried. I expected a bunch of research papers and super complicated journals like my College-Prep English class.But this class did not turn out the way I thought with blogger, writer's workshop, and more personal papers.I think I'm more confident in writing than ever. Although I still have problems with sentence structure hopefully that will buff out through each paper I write. I am starting to look at writing and reading as positive instead of a negative viewpoint. With that being said my goal is to do better on task four than my last paper and ending my first semester with good grades.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chris,

    I'm glad that you have mentioned the areas of struggle within the writing process. It isn't easy to admit this. The truth is there is always areas that each writer can improve upon. Now that you have admitted these struggles, I encourage you to begin to look at each paper with a critical eye (e.g. I mean the papers you have written for this class). Put yourself in an editor's shoes. Since you understand your weaknesses as a writer, identify those and work to correct those.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete