Thursday, January 20, 2011

Self Introduction

Hola my name is Chris Reid and I am quiet person. I live in Kearney,MO and commute to Missouri Western. I have lived in Kearney for almost 3 years. I moved from Excelsior springs my junior year of high school. The move from Excelsior springs to Kearney I gained a passion for tennis. The sport has played a big part of my life. Always admiring the professionals such as Andy Roddick, Rafael Nadal, and Roger Federer with their amazing talent and great sportsmanship. Tennis has been a way for me to relax and have fun. Along with tennis other things I enjoy to do are play video games, watching sports and eating food. However unlike tennis English has not been a major part of my life. My experience with writing. Mainly because of taking the same English courses in high school and having no motivation to improve. Now that I have taken English-100 I feel as though I had good improvement in understanding sentence structure and hope to further my improvement overall.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    Welcome back! I'm glad that I did not scare you off last semester.

    How did you enjoy the winter weather we received on late Wednesday. I'm certain it made your commute to MWSU impossible. I don't know how the roads were, but I hope you are safe.

    Although I have had you last semester, tell us about your experiences with reading and writing. How did 100 either help or hurt these practices?

    Also I must commend you on doing a fine job on your last task assignment. I was very pleased and I saw vast improvement in your sentence structure.

    Ms. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah I like a challenge.

    I did not enjoy the weather one bit. I was stuck on my road thursday, and managed to get my cobalt stuck in a ditch.

    Also I'm sorry about not notifying you.

    ReplyDelete